Thursday, March 18, 2010

The TVShows renascence


For ages I have been very keen of the American series and I have always liked trying to see the chapters at the same time that in the United States. To stay updated it was using TVShows, a very simple application that automatically was looking from time to time for new episodes in the series a those that it was signed. Nevertheless, it will do thing of one year, TVShows stopped working and I had to look for other alternatives without finding really one who was convincing me completely. Which has my surprise been?, today on having entered on the official page of the program, I have come across with the surprising news about that TVShows continues alive and works to thousand marvels. In the widespread entry we explain the functioning of the application to them:
  • Nothing more to open the program automatically will update the list with the available series.

  • Once finished, we will select the series a those that we want to subscribe clicking on “Subscribe“. There us will open a new window where we will have to select the episode for which we want that he begins looking. The best thing is to select the option “Next aired episode” so that the last available episode looks for us.

  • Once we have stopped subscribing to all the series that let's want, these will place themselves at the beginning of the list and will change of color automatically, appearing also, information about the last available episode.

  • To end, we go to the preferences of the application to form the time that we want that the application waits up to looking for new episodes.

  • Also, in the eyelash Torrents of the preferences of the application we will be able to select the quality with which we want that the program looks for the Torrents.

TVShows is one of the first applications that I began using when I gave the jump to Mac OS X and it is undoubtedly the best application to keep up to date in all these American series that we love. The best thing of everything?, the price of the application: FREE!. It discharges: TVShows 0.4.8 | official Page: TVShows

No comments:

Post a Comment