Saturday, March 13, 2010

iGuia, the programming of the Mexican open television in an application

The boys of Chaos Games, Mexican young people who little by little think about how to put to the world of the applications for iPod Touch / iPhone have made us come to our contact page his application called iGuia that is simply a guide of the programming of the Mexican open television, well, rather four of these open channels since they forgot the others.
The truth is as Mexican admired the initiative of my people for looking for this type of innovations, this application has enough potential but what I have seen in this version has not showed me big thing. Since novel it is that in the same application it you leads to videos of the series o he programmes in question without leaving of her, also there penetrates the service Push that will warn you about something that you want to see and that this one on the verge of beginning.
As points of improving, only four channels. I would like seeing the whole open television and channels of cable in general with his programming in Mexican schedules, we know that there are several providers of this service therefore I do not ask for number of channel, I ask for schedules of this chain. It does not include the programming of the weekends and it is something slow when you open the programming of any emission, it lasts moment in starting.
As beginning is more than good but a little that it has in against es that sells in App Store to USD$1.99 for something incomplete, I hope that Chaos Games should take this one constructive criticism and should improve the application with the updates. They nicely have granted us two codes the Mexican readership offered theirs you, the two first in commenting in this article will be the winners of this application.
In App Store: iGuia

No comments:

Post a Comment