Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tethering between iPhone and iPad? It is going to be that not

He did not want that it happened but it seems that it will happen. After the iPad was thrown I thought: "I hope it should be possible to do tethering across the iPhone, that would save me to acquire the iPad model with 3G”", but to I thought little: "this early fig will not fall down” especially knowing how those of the apple spend them.
This way it has been, since it seems that, like answer to a journalist who asked Jobs on the case, this one answered with a categorical and round one not, as it seems to be it likes to the Apple manager answering to the post office (in that it looks alike a little to me).
Although it was something that was foreseen (of confirming to him the news definitely), not that's why I am going to acquire the model 3G. It bothers me much that Apple thinks again about the telecommunications providers, it seems that they have enough weight in his decisions for the time being.
Route: Engadget

No comments:

Post a Comment